PB Senior Coach
There has never been a moment in Lara’s life where she hasn’t been active and this passion has led her to working in the Health and Fitness Industry, which she believes is the best job in the world. Lara has been involved in sport and fitness her whole life and has come from a background of competitive sport which included travelling Australia in Basketball and competing at National level in Swimming.
Throughout her impressive sporting career Lara developed a passion for coaching. Her focus is in helping women develop their personal strengths and helping women to achieve a happy balance between food, exercise and life. She has a strong passion for strength and functional training and believes that each of us should be doing whatever makes our hearts sing.
Lara has extensive experience in the field of strength, functional and HIIT training. She is currently undertaking a double degree with a Bachelor of Human Nutrition and a Bachelor of Sport and Exercise Science.
She understands the commitment and drive that it takes to achieve body and strength orientated goals, and strongly believes that with a holistic approach, body, mind and soul, anything is possible.
Lara is the embodiment of her training philosophy: Do what you love … love what you do!
- Australian Strength and Conditioning Association, Level 1 Strength Coach
- Australian Sports Commission – NCAS Accredited Coach
- Bachelor of Sport and Exercise Science and Bachelor of Human Nutrition (pending)
- Certificate III + IV in Fitness
- Senior First Aid and CPR
- Australian Institute of Fitness – Master Trainer Certification
- Deconstructing the Squat Workshop, Australian Strength Coach and Andrew Lock
- Deconstructing the Deadlift Workshop, Australian Strength Coach and Andrew Lock
- Strength, Power and Speed Workshop, Woodford Sports Science Consulting
- Australian Institute of Kettlebells – Master Functional Trainer Certification
- Fundamentals of Mobility for Functional Training Level 1 Certification
- Advanced Suspension Training Certification
- Kettlebells Level 1 + 2
- Fundamentals of Powerbags Certification
- Fundamentals of Battling Ropes Certification
- 1st Place Fitness Intermediate, INBA South Coast 2014
- 2nd Place Fitness Open, INBA South Coast 2014