Founder and Director
Involved in the fitness industry for over a decade, Perri specialises in female strength and conditioning, athletic performance and body composition. Her passion for the industry, and in the empowerment and development of women, has led to a successful coaching career.
Founding PB Fit Strength + Development Center in 2016, allowed Perri to create a platform to support other high level female coaches while continuing to offer result driven coaching.
Perri ensures she is continually adding to her knowledge base and qualifications, with the aim to educate and assist all PB Fit client’s in reaching their goals. Effective and efficient education is the primary focus in her delivery of information and support.
Using an individualised and scientific approach to training, Perri has worked with clients ranging from World Champion athletes (Australian Women’s Rugby League/Australian Dragon Boating) to the everyday women who are looking to improve themselves.
Perri truly believes every woman should have the opportunity to experience optimal health and how amazing the human body can be.
- Aust. Sports Commission – NSCA Accredited Coach
- Level 1 Strength Coach – Aust. Strength and Conditioning Association
- Level 1 Powerlifting Australia Coach
- Level I Poliquin Bio-signature Practitioner
- Bachelor of Sports Management (pending)
- Certificate III and IV in Fitness
- AIF – Master Trainer Certification
- Qualified Children’s Trainer
- Qualified Older Adults Trainer
- Senior First Aid Certificate and CPR
- Women with Altitude Business Award Finalist, 2018
- 2.5 year internship with Tyrone Jensen, Strength Coach, Tight Fitness Solutions
- Strength System Level 1, Sebastian Oreb, The Australian Strength Coach
- Training and Coaching the Beginner + Intermediate Powerlifter, Adonis Athletics
- Training the Female Physique Athlete Workshop, Clean Health Performance Centre
- Deconstructing the Squat Workshop, Australian Strength Coach and Andrew Lock
- Strength Technique Seminar, Squad Gym
- Glute Grow and Evolve Work Shop Series, Team Round
- Level I and II Bootcamp Instructor, Motivate to Train
- PunchFit Instructor Course Qualified, PunchFit Australia
- Kettle Bell Instructors Workshop, ACT Barbell